You need a permit for any movement on the Village of Campton Hills maintained highway with a non-divisible load that exceeds maximum weights and dimensions which are described in Ordinance 0-19-10.
Submit permit application at www.oxcartpermits.com. If you are brand new to Oxcart Permits, you can sign up under the “Carrier” tab/link to get setup.
Depending on where you live in Kane County, you may be served by your local animal control facility, your police department, a state agency, or Kane County Animal Control. In order to handle your concern in the most efficient manner, first determine whether you live in an incorporated or unincorporated area of Kane County to make sure you contact the appropriate agency first.
Village of Campton Hills residents should contact non-emergency police at 630-584-0330. The police will handle the matter, and will contact Kane County Animal Control for assistance when necessary.
Part-Time Police Officer
Police Reports 2019
Police Reports 2018
Police Reports 2017
Police Reports 2016
Annual Police Reports
The Campton Hills Police Department is committed to providing our community with the highest standards of public service in order to prevent crime, enhance community safety, and protect life and property. We will treat each individual with respect and dignity, and serve the public with honor, trust, integrity, and transparency.
Working in partnership with the community, we will preserve and protect the fabric of community life in the Village of Campton Hills. Together we will resolve problems, prevent crime, and enhance public safety. We vow to maintain the highest level of professionalism in our employees in order to effectively and efficiently serve our community.
- Honesty: We are truthful and open in our interactions with each other and with members of our community.
- Integrity: We are honorable, trustworthy, and strive to do what is right.
- Fairness: We treat everyone in an impartial, equitable, sensitive and ethical manner.
- Respect: We value ourselves, each other, and members of our community, showing understanding and appreciation for our similarities and differences.
- Reliability: We are conscientious, professional, responsible, and dependable in our dealings with each other and our community.
- Team Work: We work together within the Department and with members of our community to achieve our goals, making use of diverse skills, abilities, roles, and views.
- Positive Attitude: We strive to bring positive and constructive influences to our interactions with each other and our community.