Applying for a Permit
When applying for permits, please review our adopted building codes located in Title 8, Chapter 2 of the Village Code and our Permit Fee Schedule located in Section 3-3-1 of the Village Code . All applicants must bring required submittals and pay fees to the Village as required for the type of permit requested. Mailed and faxed applications and submittals are not accepted.
Please contact the Chris Ranieri, Village of Campton Hills Zoning Officer, for information required to be submitted at the time of application. Information packets and application forms for various types of permits can be found below, and are also available at the Village Hall and can be mailed upon request.
Codes & Regulations
- Accessory Structures Over 200 Square Feet (PDF)
- Finished Basement Remodeling (PDF)
- Residential Accessory Structures Under 200 SF (PDF)
- Residential Additions (PDF)
- Residential Decks (PDF)
- Residential Interior Remodel (PDF)
- Residential Swimming Pool, Spas, and Hot Tubs (PDF)
- Site Plan Grading Procedures and Checklist (PDF)
- Window Egress Requirements (PDF)