THE VILLAGE HALL IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
The Village of Campton Hills is aware of the concern surrounding COVID-19. Here at the Village Hall, the utmost priority is to support YOU, YOUR FAMILY, and YOUR BUSINESSES. However, we also recognize that the need to maintain a healthy team of employees and Officers, as it is paramount to fulfill the needs of the Community. With that said, the Village of Campton Hills has closed access to the Village Hall Lobby. Nearly all services normally available in-person at the Village Hall will temporarily be handled over the phone, via email, or sent through standard mail services. The Village Hall will NOT be allowing the public access to the building at this time, for ANY reason. The decision was made in the community’s best interest, as the Village continues to consult with Public Health officials and County/State leaders throughout this time. Minimizing employee interactions with the Public is just one more step to in being precautionary through the time period of COVID-19. To contact the Village Staff, you can still call 630-584-5700 or 630-524-6250.
When picking up/dropping off documents to the Village Hall breezeway, masks/face coverings are required.
To learn about the Kane County Coronavirus Relief Fund and the application process
Fall Brush Pick-up Begins
Highway District's 2020 Fall Brush Pick-up
Fall Brush Pick-up Begins October 5th
Brush Pick-up for Fall 2020 will take place as scheduled. Brush must be placed on the edge of the road by the weekend before the scheduled pick-up in your area:
Fall 2020 Brush Pick-up:
- Monday, October 5th through Friday, October 9th for north of Rt 64
- Monday, October 13th through Friday, October 16th for south of Rt 64
- Monday, October 19th through Friday, October 23rd for Campton Hills in Plato
Please make sure your brush conforms to Highway District guidelines for pick-up.
Residents with questions about the brush pick-up may contact the Highway District at 630-365-9300.
Campton Hills Restaurant Bingo
The Village of Campton Hills Community Relations Commission has created a Restaurant Bingo that will take place from Sunday September 13th, 2020 to Sunday November 1st, 2020. The goal is to get a BINGO, 5 squares completed in a row (either up, down, diagonal, or across). The first 100 Bingo Winners will each receive a 10 dollar gift-card. The first two individuals to complete all 25 squares will each receive a 50 dollar gift-card.
Participating Restaurants will have bingo cards and the specific stickers to indicate a purchase was made, at their restaurants. You may also print off the bingo card, or pick one up from the Village Breezeway at between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Once you have made a Bingo, or filled out the entire card, please return your Bingo card to the Drop Box at the Village Hall. The Drop Box is located in the Village Hall breezeway and is accessible between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Please note that although the Restaurant Bingo ends 11-1-2020, the last day to turn in cards to the Village Drop Box will be Friday, October 30th, 2020 at 4 p.m.
As noted by Chief of Police, Steven Millar, Please Review the following Community Updates:
All messages from the Chief are available HERE
For More Information, please contact Steven Millar – Chief of Police at 630-584-4242
____________________________________________________________________________________Gear up and sign up for K9 Koda's 2020 Motorcycle Fundraiser!
- Balmoral Restaurant – http://www.balmoralrestaurant.com/ - 40W099 IL-64 (331) 901 - 5224
- Chime & Stave - https://www.chimeandstave.com/ - -40W188 Campton Crossings Dr. (630) 549-6537
- China Garden – https://www.greatchinagarden.com - 40W160 Campton Crossings - (630) 513- 8333
- Dairy Queen – https://www.dairyqueen.com - 40W301 IL-64. - (630) 584-7390
- Josephs Pizza Cucina – https://josephspizzacucina.com/ - 40W450 IL-64 - (630) 762- 0222
- Luau Coffee - https://www.luaucoffeewasco.com/- 40W450 IL-64 - (630) 514-9440
- Lupitas Cocina - https://www.lupitascocina.com/ - 40W222 LaFox Rd. (630) 377-0706
- McDonalds – https://www.mcdonalds.com - 40W225 IL-64 – (630) 587-2671
- Mel’s Diner - 40W160 Campton Crossings Dr. - (630) 770-9057
- Old Towne Pub - https://www.otpwasco.com/ - 40W290 LaFox Rd. – 630-513-4240
- Shimas Sushi- http://www.shimas-sushi.com/#/ -40W222 LaFox Rd.– (630) 444-1790
- Sports Restaurant – http://sportrestaurant51.com/ - 40W134 Campton Crossings Dr. (630) 557-8697
- Subway- https://order.subway.com - 40W222 LaFox Rd. – (630) 513 - 8661
- Taylor Street Pizza – http://taylorstpizza.com/ - 40W301 IL-64 – (630) 587-0124
- The Lodge on 64 – https://www.thelodgeon64.com/- 41W379 IL-64 – (630) 443 – 8000
CENSUS DAY WAS APRIL 1st
KEEP YOUR SUBMITTING YOUR SELF RESPONSES.
It is so important that you respond so that we have adequate funding for the services that are most important to you- our community. The village’s largest revenue sources come from per capita funding from the State of Illinois. An accurate population count is critical. If you have not yet gone online to respond please do so at my2020census.gov.
DRAFT Zoning Code - Project
The DRAFT Zoning Code is NOW available for public review. To read more about the project, including information on how to comment go here. The Consultant, Camiros, Ltd, has provided two maps for the project. One is a Proposed Zoning Map Draft. The second is a map of Areas of Change Draft. Both maps on public display at the Village Hall during regular business hours.
NOTE: This a DRAFT document that has NOT been adopted by the Village Board. Presently the Village is seeking public input on the DRAFT Code and the related zoning maps. There is NO set date, at this time, as to when the Village Board will consider changes to the existing zoning code. Further, the required public hearing before the Planning & Zoning Commission has NOT been scheduled at this time either.
Entrusted by its citizens, the Village of Campton Hills is dedicated to delivering municipal services in the most responsive, cost effective and efficient/proficient manner. Campton Hills is committed to upholding high quality of life standards by supporting its school districts, maintaining family values and agriculture traditions, preserving natural resources, encouraging environmental stewardship, supporting passive and active recreational opportunities, honoring rural heritage and generating a strong business foundation for present and future residents and visitors.